Pages

Monday 23 July 2012

New adventure begins

I have always wanted to have my own website from even before I had my madeit store. I have been tossing around the idea for quite a while but I have finally taken the plunge. I have heard that having your own site is good for business...people can see how dedicated, professional and passionate about what you do so I have started building a Congo Cart store. Of course in order to make this store scream "Cherish Jewellery Designs" I need to vamp it up in my colours with my logo and rearrange things to how I want them to be. So off I went to learn myself some html through some great online tutorials (there is nothing you can't learn online) so I could create what I need for my store. It is slow going but I'm getting somewhere...at least I know how to upload photos etc all I need now is a little bit of finesse and plenty of time. Hopefully something beautiful will begin and I'll be off and running.

No comments:

Post a Comment